As we enter a new decade we also enter a very powerful time for humanity. The energy of the New Year will bring with it clearer vision, as in 20/20 clarity. And with that clarity also comes an understanding of 20/20 hindsight.
For those who have been trapped in cycles such as self-blame or self-sabotage this year is going to push you to your limits. The upside to all of this is that you will be given ample opportunities to unravel those patterns which no longer serve you. Always remember, the key to rising above any challenge is to first recognize what’s going on inside yourself.
Here’s a few essential tips to navigate forward with positive momentum:
- If you experience struggle, challenges, or an inability to move forward that’s a hint to pause because a belief resulting from a long standing blindspot needs to be addressed.
- When you think you can’t do something that’s a time to stop yourself in your tracks because you’re not properly using hindsight to your benefit.
- When you feel like you’re continually walking against the wind, it’s a clue you need to address an inner hurt that’s affecting your ability to see clearly.
The beauty of hindsight is that it allows you to navigate forward with greater knowledge and understanding than you previously had while going through a given situation. BUT when you try to re-write the past or take knowledge you acquired today about a given situation that you did not have when the event originally occurred and then go and hold yourself accountable for what you didn’t know in the past you will get trapped in a cycles of regrets and guilt.
Let’s give a quick example to help clarify what we mean here. If you’re teaching a child to tie their shoes for the first time would you hold them accountable for not knowing something? For not knowing how to tie their shoes without the appropriate knowledge? Of course you wouldn’t because you understand the child doesn’t have the knowledge available to them to complete the task.
So why as adults do we constantly hold ourselves accountable today – for events that occurred in the past when we didn’t have the appropriate knowledge at the time of the given event? The I should of, would of, could of, if only I’d – thinking is causing much pain and suffering in the present needlessly because the TRUTH is you couldn’t have done anything different in the past because you didn’t have today’s knowledge back when the situation occurred.
The energy of 2020 will require ample flexibility in your thinking, viewpoints, and perspectives to ensure you’re learning from past mistakes without abusing yourself. Just be extra mindful to avoid judging yourself for what you didn’t know you that didn’t know. Have compassion for your learning process. And be certain to allow gentleness in your self-treatment.
Armed with these tips you’ll be prepared to have your best year yet! Enjoy the extra propulsion forward and the ample joy and pure love that’s available. You deserve all the uplifting that’s possible with this powerful energy.
One more thing, if you feel fear that’s just a clue old patterns are ready to be discarded so you can feel empowered to move forward. Don’t hesitate to make an appointment to see us so we can swiftly get you soaring ahead! You aren’t on this journey alone! We’re in it together!
Additional Guidance To Usher You Forward
- Find out what valuable guidance your Soul has for the new year by taking advantage of our Annual Year-End Special on 30-minute phone sessions.
- Or get the information from your Soul in a Spirit Letter – before our sale ends on December 31, 2019.
- For Energy Healers we have two powerful workshops coming in January. Details below!
Wishing you and yours a blessed and happy holiday season!
With Immense Love and Gratitude,
Christi and Pete